BioShield P can be used as both a fog and a spray for the final stage of disinfection. Due to it’s broad spectrum biocidal activity and strong efficacy,
- Formaldehyde free
- High foaming properties
- Potent prolonged effect
- Effective in the presence of organic matter
- Effective against bacteria, viruses, moulds and fungi
- Effective disinfection of all classes of livestock housing
- Superior fogging performance, 3 hour minimum re-entry
- Use as a Final Spray or Fog
- DEFRA Approved (Poultry & General Orders)
A straw coloured liquid blend of glutaraldehyde and quaternary ammonium compound.
Rates and usage:
Pre-clean all the surfaces with a suitable detergent, rinse with water and allow to dry.
Using suitable low pressure equipment, saturate all surfaces with diluted BioShield P.
- Routine Disinfection 1:100
- Defra Foot and Mouth Disease 1:60
- Defra Swine Vesicular Disease Orders 1:160
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:80
- Defra General Orders 1:50