A colourless, stabilised liquid blend of peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
- Stabilised long-lasting formulation
- Broad spectrum • Concentrated
- Effective disinfection of all classes of livestock housing
- Formulated for increased surface activity
BioKill is non-tainting, does not leave residues after application and is environmentally safe, degrading to carbon dioxide, oxygen and water. Its stabilised formulation gives a longer-lasting product in diluted form and may be used via a power washer or other spraying equipment.
Instructions for use
Apply via a power lance set to low pressure to meet the following dilution rates:
- Defra General orders 1:160
- Defra Foot and mouth disease Orders 1:140
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:365
- Foot and wheel dips 1:100
- Fogging 1:10
All livestock, Poultry, Pigs, Game birds, Cattle, Horses